- ISBN: 1599900734 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781599900735 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 314 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books : 2007.
|General Note:|| "First published by Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books in 2005" --Verso.
Includes author interview and reading group guide.
|Summary, etc.:|| While attending a strict academy for potential princesses with the other girls from her mountain village, fourteen-year-old Miri discovers unexpected talents and connections to her homeland.
- 18 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Haverhill Public Library.
1 current hold with 26 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Haverhill Public Library||jNewbery/Hale (Text)||Children's||Available||-|
|Haverhill Public Library||jNewbery/Hale (Text)||Children's||Checked out||08/14/2015|
|Haverhill Public Library||Pb/YA/Hale S (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||08/07/2015|