- ISBN: 9780439023481 (hardcover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0439023483 (hardcover : alk. paper) :
- Physical Description: 374 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future North America, where the rulers of Panem maintain control through an annual televised survival competition pitting young people from each of the twelve districts against one another, sixteen-year-old Katniss's skills are put to the test when she voluntarily takes her younger sister's place.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
- 40 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
1 current hold with 74 total copies.