- ISBN: 9780385736817 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0385736819 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780385906319 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 0385906315 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 9780385736824 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 310 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Through twists and turns of fate, orphaned Mary seeks knowledge of life, love, and especially what lies beyond her walled village and the surrounding forest, where dwell the unconsecrated, aggressive flesh-eating people who were once dead.
|Target Audience Note:|| 14 & up.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Zombies > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Fiction
Zombies > Fiction