Preschool child observation record / [kit] High/Scope Educational Research Foundation.
- ISBN: 1573791881 (set)
- ISBN: 9781573791885 (set)
- ISBN: 157379189X (user guide)
- ISBN: 9781573791892 (user guide)
- ISBN: 1573791911 (parent guide)
- ISBN: 9781573791915 (parent guide)
- ISBN: 1573791873 (what's next)
- ISBN: 9781573791878 (what's next)
- ISBN: 1573791903 (observation items)
- ISBN: 9781573791908 (observation items)
- Physical Description: 2 observation items (i, 43 p. ; 28 cm.), 1 user guide (v, 40 p. ; 28 cm.), 1 what's next? (iv, 92 p. ; 28 cm.), 25 child anecdotes (booklets of anecdote forms), 25 parent guides (in English and Spanish), 25 child information and developmental summary forms, 1 class summary form, 50 family report forms (in English and Spanish), 1 preschool COR poster, 1 High/Scope preschool key experiences poster, 2 complete desk posters, 2 COR category index tab sets ; in box 23 x 30 x 19 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: Ypsilanti, Mich. : High/Scope Press, High/Scope Educational Research Foundation, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| An observational assessment tool for children aged 2 1/2 to 6 years. Designed to be used in all early childhood programs. Measures children's progress in six broad categories critical for school success: language and literacy; mathematics and science; initiative; social relations; creative representation; and movement and music.
|Target Audience Note:|| For early childhood teachers.
Search for related items by subject
Behavioral assessment of children
Early childhood education