- ISBN: 9780061726804 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 006172680X (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 470 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| After she dies in a car crash, teenage Samantha relives the day of her death over and over again until, on the seventh day, she finally discovers a way to save herself.
- 16 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
1 current hold with 24 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations > Fiction
Popularity > Fiction
Self-perception > Fiction
Conduct of life > Fiction
High schools > Fiction
Schools > Fiction