- ISBN: 9781934813324
- ISBN: 9781934813577 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 193481332X
- Physical Description: 248 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Lodi, NJ : WestSide Books, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fifteen-year-old Kendra, a budding artist, has not felt safe since she began to recall devastating memories of childhood sexual abuse, especially since she cannot remember her abuser's identity, and she copes with the pressure by cutting herself.
- 4 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Sexual abuse >
Emotional problems > Fiction.
Cutting (Self-mutilation) > Fiction.
Self-mutilation > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction
Lesbians > Fiction
Memory > Fiction