- ISBN: 9781606841440 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1606841440 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781606842546 (e-book)
- ISBN: 1606842544 (e-book)
- ISBN: 9781606843840 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1606843842 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 390 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Egmont USA, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seventeen-year-old Emerson uses her power to manipulate time to help Michael, a consultant hired by her brother, to prevent a murder that happened six months ago while simultaneously navigating their undeniable attraction to one another.
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.