- ISBN: 9780312641894 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0312641893 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 390 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel & Friends, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| As plague ravages the overcrowded Earth, observed by a ruthless lunar people, Cinder, a gifted mechanic and cyborg, becomes involved with handsome Prince Kai and must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect the world in this futuristic take on the Cinderella story.
- 20 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
2 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Haverhill Public Library||YA/Meyer M (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||09/04/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Cyborgs > Fiction.
Stepfamilies > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.