- ISBN: 9780142419779 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 014241977X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780606231404 (Turtleback Books binding)
- ISBN: 0606231404 (Turtleback Books binding)
- Physical Description: 369, 16 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Speak, 2011, c2010.
|General Note:|| Sequel: Crossed.
|Summary, etc.:|| All her life, Cassia has never had a choice. The Society dictates everything: when and how to play, where to work, where to live, what to eat and wear, when to die, and most importantly to Cassia as she turns 17, whom to marry. When she is Matched with her best friend Xander, things couldn't be more perfect. But why did her neighbor Ky's face show up on her match disk as well?
- 6 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
5 current holds with 15 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Marriage > Juvenile fiction.
Mate selection > Juvenile fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Juvenile fiction.
Self-realization > Juvenile fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.