Team Human / Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan.
- ISBN: 9780062089649 (tr. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062089641 (tr. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780062089656 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 344 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Residing in New Whitby, Maine, a town founded by vampires trying to escape persecution, Mel finds her negative attitudes challenged when her best friend falls in love with one, another friend's father runs off with one, and she herself is attracted to someone who tries to pass himself off as one.
- 13 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Haverhill Public Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Haverhill Public Library||YA/Larbalestier J (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Maine > Juvenile fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.