- ISBN: 9781580894340 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580894348 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 9781580894357 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1580894356 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 233 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, Mass. : Charlesbridge, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Skye's cousin Hiroshi and his family move to Virginia from Japan, the cultural differences lead to misunderstandings and both children are unhappy at the changes in their lives--will flying the dragon kite finally bring them together?