- ISBN: 9781250012579 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1250012570 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781409120544 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 328 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits--smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try"-- Provided by publisher.
- 56 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Haverhill Public Library.
5 current holds with 89 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Haverhill Public Library||YA/Rowell R (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||10/19/2015|
|Haverhill Public Library||YA/Rowell R (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Dating (Social customs) > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.