- ISBN: 0060531800
- ISBN: 0060531819 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 355 p. ; ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Eos, c2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Matt, a young cabin boy aboard an airship, and Kate, a wealthy young girl traveling with her chaperone, team up to search for the existence of mysterious winged creatures reportedly living hundreds of feet above the Earth's surface.
- 16 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Pirates > Fiction
Imaginary creatures > Fiction.