http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0415/2004002484.html - Table of contents
- ISBN: 0689868006 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780689869037 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 149 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Doug and Andy are unlikely best friends--one a loner obsessed by his model trains, the other a popular student involved in football and theater--who grew up together and share a bond that nothing can sever.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 12 up.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection.
- 14 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Haverhill Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.